Different types of travel insurance
When travelling abroad the last thing you want to think about is unexpected expenses. Best way to avoid that is to take out travel insurance before you travel. When taking out a travel insurance be sure to choose the most suited for you and your family.
- Single trip travel insurance – This insurance covers one trip or holiday, and is suitable if you plan to travel one or two trips a year.
- Annual multi-trip travel insurance – This insurance is for someone who travels three or more trips per year. This insurance is ideal if you are a last minute holiday type of person.
- Long trip travel insurance - This is the option that gives you the freedom to travel for a long time. This insurance can also cover if you decide to work abroad.
- Winter sports travel insurance – Winter sports with the family can be great fun but it can also be very dangerous. Due to the level of danger basic travel insurance policies tend to exclude these activities. This insurance can simply be added to a single or multi-trip travel insurance at an additional cost.
- Worldwide travel insurance – If you travel around the World then this travel insurance is the best option, as it ensures you have adequate cover for the countries that you are visiting.
- European travel insurance – This insurance is ideal if you are only traveling within the UK or Europe, as taking out worldwide travel insurance policy is likely to cost more and is not necessary if you'll be staying within the confines of Europe.
All types of travel insurance are available for singles, couples and families.
- Family travel insurance - The simple and cost effective option for the whole family
- Single parent family travel insurance - Cheapest and easiest option for a single parent with your child/children
- Couple travel insurance - As a couple it may be cheaper for you to take out a joint policy rather than individual policies.